Wednesday, September 9, 2009

One Year Anniversary/Two Months Old

Dan and I celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary over Labor Day weekend in La Crosse. I also got to hang out with my best friend (and Maid of Honor) Elaine. She flew into Milwaukee on Thursday night. I picked her up from the airport and on Friday morning, Elaine, Rylie and I headed to La Crosse. Dan joined us later that night. Elaine and I had a great trip and I don't think there was a minute of silence the entire 3 hours. It was so great to catch up with her! We even got to meet her out at the Eagles Nest for 1 drink on Friday night.

Dan and I celebrated our anniversary weekend with a 9 holes of golf on Saturday. It was my first time out in a year. The scorecard wasn't pretty, but it was great just to be out playing. I'd been waiting all summer for this! Grandma and Rylie had a fun afternoon together.

On Sunday night we went out to dinner for steak and crab legs at the Freight House. Rylie stayed with grandpa and grandma. She slept most of the time, but grandma was able to give her a bath just as we were getting home. We enjoyed some of our year old wedding cake, champagne and several games of euchre. A fun weekend!



September 6 was also Rylie's 2 month birthday. We just took her in for her 2 month check up earlier this week and she weighed in at 9 pounds 10 ounces and is now 22 inches long. She is doing great and is very healthy!


Naked baby
Hoping her eyes stay this blue!


Her typical position when napping on her boppy lounger

No comments: