Saturday, August 28, 2010

Girls Weekend!

Dan and the guys went to Bristol, TN last week for the NASCAR race; his mom and the Carpenter family were in Indiana; and Auntie Beth and her family went up North for the week, so we were daycare-less for a few days. I had already planned on taking a week off work over Labor Day and didn't want to use more PTO if I didn't have to, so my mom came to spend a couple days with Rylie. Everyone left Wednesday afternoon, so my mom watched Rylie during the day Wednesday and Thursday while I was at work. They made numerous laps walking around the yard, with Rylie leading the way, and picked up all kinds of pine cones...and played in a little dirt too. It was a short visit though as my mom had to head back to La Crosse on Thursday after I got done with work because they already had Larryfest/camping plans that weekend. I took Friday off, so I got to have all kinds of just Mommy and Rylie time from Thursday evening until daddy got home on Sunday...and I LOVED every minute of it. We went shopping, had a play date with Carter, went to the park to swing, went for walks and just did a lot of playing. Here are a few pictures from the her play date and the park.









1 comment:

ehiscox said...

Your daughter is just adorable - and a bit of a camera ham! :)