We didn't get off to a great start...a flat tire about an hour and a half into our drive...but we were back on the road in about 45 minutes thanks to Tires Plus in Eau Claire! And off to a cabin for a full week. It was just what we needed since house projects consumed the first half of our summer and work just doesn't seem to ever slow down. I spent much needed time with my sweet pea, read THREE books (I cannot tell you the last time I finished one, much less 3!), and got out for a round of golf (if you could call it that) with my hubby. It was more like playing in my back yard...long grass and lots of weeds, but what do you expect out of a golf course in the town of Butternut. Dan had a lot of quiet time fishing and caught quite a few (for him anyway...he only fishes once or twice a year). It was a great time and went way too fast, as usual. I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking...





No comments:
Post a Comment