Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Three Months Old

The littlest lady turned 3 months old the Saturday after I returned to work.  It's getting harder and harder to get my butt out the door every morning because she is just so darn cute.  She has started smiling and cooing a lot.  She loves to smile right after she eats and when she first wakes up.  She also has a thing for ceiling fans...they can get her to smile any time of the day.  She is eating really well- 4 ounces or more at a time. She has to be getting close to 12 lbs now.  She was just over 11 mid-August. So she's packing on the weight unlike her sister.  She will soon enough weigh half as much as Rylie (as she is a whopping 28 lbs). She holds her head up really well and likes to be in a sitting position so she can look around and see everything.  She gets very excited and kicks like crazy.  I'm trying to soak up all the snuggles I can knowing that those days will end too soon! We just love her to pieces. Here are her 3 month photos:



See how much I'm starting to drool?



Hey...I see my sissy over there

We're naked!!


No comments: