At Reagan's 6 month appointment she weighed in at 14lbs 13oz. and was 25 1/2 inches long. Rylie weight 14lbs 10oz at 6 months, so they appear to be growing at a similar rate. However, Reagan has some big chubby thighs that Rylie never had and I love it! I could just eat her up! She still isn't a great sleeper...unfortunately this is becoming a theme. The Dr. said it's time for some sleep training and letting her cry a little. Getting into a sleeping pattern is much more difficult with two. We jump up every time she makes a peep for fear that she'll have Rylie up as well. Unfortunately we haven't done very well with letting her "cry it out". And she has wound up in our bed more nights than I care to mention, something I never did with Rylie...it was an absolute last resort with her. This time around, I'll do anything for a little sleep! So we'll have to figure it out soon because the only time we care to have the kids in bed with us is Saturday and Sunday mornings for cartoons!
Reagan has ventured into most of the 1st foods- bananas, carrots, sweet potatoes, peas, peaches, etc. Babers loves her jumperoo, she is starting to sit up just a little, moves in a circle on her tummy and she has found her feet as well. Her crazy sister has her laughing the most out of anyone. She had her first formula bottle this month- a desperate attempt to get her to sleep a little longer- didn't work. However, she is still having one formula bottle a day as my supply is depleting. Even with the lack of sleep, she is still a smiley and happy baby and we just love her to pieces.
No comments:
Post a Comment