Reagan has tried all of the 1st foods and 2nd foods. I have made some homemade foods as well- avocado, blueberry banana, peas and sweet potatoes. I still nurse her in the morning and at night, but she takes formula during the day. She's not crazy about it, but I haven't figured out a way to manufacture breast milk yet, so she doesn't have a choice. She eats cereal with fruit in the morning and then veg. and fruit at lunch and dinner. She is a good little eater and can usually finish off two containers of 2nd foods. She has tried a couple of cheerios and yogurt melts and some baby mum mums, but isn't real crazy about any of them yet. I've also started giving her a sippy of water with her meals. She seems to be thriving in all areas...except for the sleep department. This girl does.not.sleep. And we have yet to figure out how to fix that!
She still loves to laugh at her silly sister. She screams when she's excited. When she's upset she quiets right down when Rylie sings the ABC's to her. Rylie is the only one that can hold her hands. And so far Rylie loves playing with her. She takes her big Mr. Potato head and dumps it out next to Reagan. Or they play with Reagan's alphabet train together. Or Rylie's doll house. They love taking baths together. I just love watching them interact together. Rylie has all kinds of nick names for her. She responds to babers, Reag-a-boo, and Reagan...hopefully she'll recognize which one is her actual name.
Here are some pictures from her 8 month photo shoot:
No comments:
Post a Comment