The monthly random pictures...
First, the never-ending slow-progressing basement project. This is the project that was supposed to be done by the time Reagan was born. She's 2. It's not done. However, we are progressing. About a year into the project, the major items were done. The new drain tiles were laid inside; the outside foundation was sealed; studded, drywalled, taped, mudded, textured, and painted the walls; had the level-rock poured; laid the hardwood floor; tiled the bathroom floor. And then progress came to a screeching halt...for a year. We did nothing for an entire year.
And by that point I was done with it all. Part of the hold up was that we needed to finish painting all of the doors, have them cut off, buy new casing for the doors, paint that, etc. It was just too much.. So we bought some pre-finished doors...they aren't the solid ones we had, but they're still nice and they work. And then we hired our neighbor, who owns his own construction company, and he helped us out with tiling the shower, hanging the doors, and installing all the trim. So, there has been progress people. And we're chipping away at it more and more. The goal for completion is now September when I'm HOPING I can post the AFTER pictures...3 years later.
![]() |
| TILE |
![]() |
| TRIM |
![]() |
| DOORS hung on the closets |
![]() |
| Trim around all the doors |
![]() |
| The front part of the bar is ready for some drywall |
I have been waiting and waiting to get a picture of this pout...it's the cutest thing in person. And while I was waiting for it, I got some other pretty cute pics too.
The really random stuff:




















No comments:
Post a Comment