Saturday, August 15, 2009

Wisconsin State Fair

Dan got a couple of tickets to the fair from work, so we decided that we would head down there for as long as Rylie would let us. We went after Dan got home from work on a Friday night. To be honest, I think this was only my second time at the fair and my first must have been quite a few years ago because I didn't see anything that looked familiar.

Our first two stops were the swine barn and cattle barn.


Rylie with the pigs

Next we walked through the WI exposition center and finally through the WI products pavilion. We did walk into the cream puff pavilion, but took a look at the line and decided to pass.

I don't think either one of us actually ate any food on a stick. At about 9:00 Rylie started getting restless and the crowd was getting thicker. It wasn't easy maneuvering the stroller and I'm pretty sure I ran into a couple people, so we decided to head home. I was happy to get out of the house for a few hours and Dan was happy to drink a few beers. A good night.

1 comment:

Matt and Sarah said...

He he, I love that she looks ever so slightly drunk while posing next to the State Fair flier. A keeper!!