Daddy, you're on the wrong color!
Much better
Those that know me well, know that I thoroughly enjoy my retail therapy. In college, my roommates knew when I didn't feel good about a test I had taken...I came home with several shopping bags. I didn't even need that as an excuse- it was just worse on those days. For the most part, if I walked into a store, I bought. Things haven't changed much. I left the show with new Arctic Cat pants, a coat and a new helmet!
My mom was in town for a long weekend spending some extra time with Rylie. She watched her while we were at work on Thursday and Friday and stayed through Sunday. So she had her first snowmobile show experience too. She was often left with the stroller and the baby because the crowd was pretty thick, but I don't think she minded too much. And what did we do the next day? Shopped at the mall! What else do three generations do when they get together!?!


1 comment:
Does Little Tykes make one of these?
Post a Comment