Wednesday, January 1, 2014

September Pictures

 
In an attempt to get caught up on the blog through the end of the year, some of these posts will be picture heavy. I thought maybe it was just having 2 kids to chase after that kept me from doing regular blog posts, but I was able to stay caught up (for the most part) in the first year of having 2, but for some reason this summer, I just couldn't do it and it went downhill from there.  So I am currently 4 months behind on posts.  I think in reality, it's a combination of reasons- part due to the number of weekends we had free- which were few and far between all the way through the Fall- part of it was the lack of sleep and an unwillingness to stay up later to post something- which we still have going on- and part of it was just the every day responsibilities and number of things that had to be done on a daily basis or catching up on laundry and all of those daily things on the weekends that we actually spent at home.  Whatever the reasons, I still feel dedicated to getting this up to date because I think some day it will be really neat for the girls to look back at it, if they choose to. 
 
So here are the random pictures from the Month of September: 
 
One last warm day- and before Rylie starts school-
 playing in the sandbox at Grr & Grr Mom's


My big 4 year-old's first day of 4K!



Standing near her hook

She doesn't eat much, but she likes to do it herself!

This girl LOVES her high heels

Discovered her sister's markers


Our tomato plants didn't to the best this year, and unfortunately,
we weren't home enough weekends to get them picked, but
we managed at least one batch of canning salsa.


sweet girl

Daddy's candy bouquet for his birthday- complete
with beef sticks and lottery ticket

The barrel cake

Happy 36th!


Love these girls

Little gymnast

Reagan loves looking at books and she either kicks back on the living room floor with them
or can be found laying in her sister's bed "reading"

Oktoberfest 2013


Her diet includes anything that isn't healthy-
she pounded several powdered sugar donuts at the Oktoberfest parade


Who can resist this face?  Sure, we'd love to buy you some inflatable animals
or balloons filled with water


Not one, but two drinking gloves...and a paci (always)


No comments: