Sunday, February 8, 2015

2015!

Well one of my big goals for this year is to keep up with this blog.  We have made so much progress on the projects around our house and are SO close to being completely done that I hope it won't be an issue to keep this thing up to date this year.  I started the year by getting it caught up from last year...about 8 months worth of posts.  So to keep the momentum going, here are the random pictures from January.  It's been a somewhat quiet month with all of the sickness that has been running through this house the entire month!
Modeling her new Sofia robe

Hedbanz!


I asked her if she's a teacher and she responded, "Nooo, I'm a mom!"  Obviously, this is how I dress.

Go Pack Go! This was a good day...the following Sunday was not :(

Reagan "helping" me fold laundry

Dinner at Calderone Club with my UH ladies!

By far, my favorite piece of work Rylie has brought home from school.

Ice skating!
Dan went up North for a weekend to snowmobile so my mom came to visit and we met Trudy, Leslie, Sophie and the boys at the ice rink to practice skating!

Cute little cowgirl

Yay for organization!  This area hasn't been this clean since we started the basement project, over 3 years ago.
It makes me so happy  :)
All those bins at the end are empty...which means we also purged.



Projects on the list for 2015: 1/2 bathroom and full bathroom upstairs, and landscaping this Summer.  And we just might live here long enough to enjoy it all once it's finished!

No comments: